I'm Calvin Walden, and this is my website.
I grew up in Rochester, Minnesota, U.S.A., and attended Bradley University in Peoria, Illinois, where I earned my degree in Electrical Engineering. I live in Aurora, Illinois, where I work as an embedded software engineer on motion control systems.
I created this site to host personal projects and other errata that may be of use to others. It's mostly a reflection of my interests, which are wide ranging but generally revolve around electronics, software development, bicycles, gardening, amateur radio, and systems' administration.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matrix: @calvin:matrix.calvinrw.com (see the Matrix page for more information)
Elsewhere on the Internet
- GitLab: https://gl.calvinrw.com/calvinrw
- GitHub: https://github.com/calvinrw
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvinrw
- Last.fm: https://www.last.fm/user/calvinrw
While developing this website, I created a few plugins for PicoCMS to extend its functionality to suit my needs:
This website makes use of the following icons sets:
- GNOME Project's Adwaita Icon Theme, used under the GNU LGPL v3 or Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License
- Ubuntu's Humanity Icon Theme, used under the GNU GPL v2 (license, source archive download)
Additional icons used throughout this website have been borrowed from various parties:
- The GitLab name and logo are registered trade marks of GitLab B.V.
- The GitHub name and logo are registered trade marks of GitHub, Inc.